This highly interactive course is for anybody who wants to bring more creativity and artistic design into their facilitation and team collaboration work. This course will teach you how to visualise your ideas and make team collaboration more effective.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Learn basic drawing techniques to build a visual vocabulary that can be used to generate ideas and solve problems with your teams in this highly interactive 3 half days Visual Thinking and Facilitation course.
- Gain the ability to support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying a visual language.
- Build a reusable bank of images and make use of graphic templates that will foster collaborative learning and cultivate innovation.
- Discover visual thinking tools and techniques that will assist with business alignment and customer engagement.
What you will learn:
- Module 1 – The theory of Visual Thinking and drawing deep dive
We will focus on the why of Visual Thinking before progressing with drawing techniques and top tips. By the end of the session you will have a bank of reusable images to master and evolve.
- Module 2 - Building your Visual Thinking Toolbox
We will focus on some key aspects of Visual Thinking including lettering techniques, title banners, containers; and layout, flow and structure patterns. You now have the ingredients to tell an impactful visual story.
- Module 3 - Visual Facilitation and Active listening
During this final module we will run active listening exercises before simulating idea mapping and problem-solving exercises with the use of online graphic templates. Now you have the ability to embrace group diversity and convergent thinking virtually.
This workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to learn and improve their visualisation skills.
The live online courses will be delivered over Zoom video conferencing, all you will need is a computer, internet connection and to situate yourself somewhere quiet.