Many organisations are adopting Agile approaches to improve their capability, however many teams forget or struggle to continuously improve. Being a ScrumMaster or Kanban Coach means that you need to know how to facilitate these session and get the best from your people.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This 1-day course provides a great foundation for anyone wanting to learn more about creating, running and using powerful coaching questions to achieve results.
We put theory into practice in each module through a number of exercises and simulations which are both enjoyable and instructive. Students will leave with tools they can use with their teams immediately.
• Understanding why we use retrospectives and the benefits they can give.
• How Icebreakers can benefit you.
• Learning about different types of retrospectives and when to use them.
• Building a retrospective from scratch.
• Facilitating a retrospective.
• Dealing with common personalities and reading body language.
• Using powerful questions & 5 why root cause analysis.
• Creating actions & getting them delivered.
• How improvement backlogs can keep the team focused on continuous improvement.
This course is suitable for anyone involved in Scrum or Kanban teams who want to learn more about driving continuous improvement into teams through retrospection.
This course has no set prerequisites but will be most useful for those with experience working within a Scrum or Kanban team.