Collaboration Frameworks will give you the tools to design powerful, interactive workshops that focus on discovering customer needs and insights, exploring how customers use your products and innovative ways to gather and use feedback.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Building the right products and services is hard. In this course you will learn how Collaboration Frameworks help you engage with your customers in a meaningful way to deliver great customer experiences. In person or online, you will learn powerful, new ways to interact with your customers.
As a participant you will experience how to run a range of Collaboration Frameworks. Product Discovery should be fun and effective and when you integrate the frameworks described in this class into your practice, it will be.
What you will learn
- Design and plan powerful, interactive workshops to help you discover customer insights
- Choose a framework to help with a specific need
- Explain why collaboration frameworks are more powerful than traditional workshop techniques
- Discuss the qualities of good and bad workshops
- Apply facilitation techniques to achieve a good result for your workshop participants
- Define the roles required for a successful workshop
- Demonstrate how to use a variety of collaboration frameworks
- Use an on-line system to run workshops with distributed groups
- Identify new business opportunities
- Reveal the hidden needs of your customers
- Discover what customers think of your products and services
- Establish what your customers and clients feel is most important
- Define how customers use your products and services
- Prioritise your ideas based on customer feedback
- Plan for success
- Create release plans
Who is this for?
This course if ideal for Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, UX Designers, User Researcher, Product Designers, Product Developers, Business Owners & Entrepreneurs, Business Support Agencies