Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework. Scrum.org have worked with Daniel Vacanti author of Actionable Agile Metrics for Predictability in the creation of this course.
6 February2 days, 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
16 April2 days, 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
1 June2 days, 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
20 July2 days, 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
21 September2 days, 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for anyone doing Scrum. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization who use Scrum to deliver products to market including Product Owners, Development Team Members and Scrum Masters.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. This assessment is only available to students of the class currently.
The industry-recognized PSK I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. If you attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving the password and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for anyone doing Scrum.