The Certified Scrum Professional® - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM®) is for practicing ScrumMasters and Agile Coaches with 2 years’ experience and those who have already attained the Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) qualification. It is part of the Scrum Alliances Agile Coaching Pathway; this step in the journey is a combination of workshop, applied learning on the job and reflection.
30 November3 days, 09:30 AM GMT - 04:30 PM GMT
This programme is aimed at practicing ScrumMasters and Agile Coaches, allowing them to grow skills such as facilitation and coaching, and build knowledge to better serve Development Teams, Product Owners and the wider organisation. It focuses on growing you as organisational change agents and will further deepen your coaching and facilitation skills.
The workshop builds on a combination of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion and will equip you with the knowledge required to be a professional ScrumMaster. However, the real learning happens through application and reflection, so after the workshop in order to achieve the CSP-SM® there is an applied practice and written reflection element. Through the written reflections you will demonstrate that you meet the learning objectives for the Certified Scrum Professional®
On completion of the programme and validation with your coach that you have met the learning objectives, you will become a CSP-SM®.
Each delegate will receive one complimentary 1 to 1 coaching session; further coaching support may also help enhance the learning experience.
The Certified Scrum Professional® will help you take that next step in your growth as a ScrumMaster and Agile Coach. By the end of this programme you will be able to:
• Describe the core concepts of Lean Thinking
• Apply Visual Facilitation techniques
• Describe how to set up a coaching relationship
• Create a coaching agreement with an individual and a team
• Understand supporting psychological concepts for coaching
• Develop and teach concepts to your team
• Practice, practice, practice your coaching skills
• Apply different models for team development
• Apply techniques to address team dysfunctions
• Organise and facilitate the launch of a new Agile team
• Plan the launch of multiple Agile teams
• Demonstrate at least two training or coaching methods to introduce more advanced engineering practices
• Demonstrate techniques for raising team accountability and trust
• Understand and apply techniques to develop your organisation
• Explain different options for Agile in a multi-team environment and compare and contrast different scaling options
• Understand yourself better as a Coach, so that you can plan and execute your own personal growth path
There are no exams for this course and on successful completion of the full programme you will be granted your Scrum Alliance ScrumMaster Professional certification.
What you will receive:
• High quality instruction from our Certified Scrum Trainers and Certified Agile Coaches
• 14 hours for an in-person/classroom-based workshop
• 18 hours when attending Live Online
• 1 coaching session to reflect on your practice
• For in-person/classroom-based courses on our public schedule, refreshments before and during the course, including lunch
• Course materials and access to other resources on our Learning Management System
• Become part of the BeLiminal Alumni with access to other practitioners and BeLiminal discounts
• Become Certified Scrum Professional® - ScrumMaster on successful completion of the programme
This course is for ScrumMasters and Agile Coaches with at least two years experience in the role. You must have Agile experience as the course will build on your experiences in order to deepen your understanding of Agile and yourself.
• Lean Thinking
• Advanced Facilitation
• Agile Coaching
• Team Dynamics
• Starting New Agile Teams
• Software Craftsmanship
• Coaching the Product Owner
• Organisational Development
• Developing Yourself
• You will already have the Scrum Alliances Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™)
• At least 2 years experience working as a ScrumMaster or Agile Coach
Attendees should re-familiarise themselves with the Scrum Guide, other pre-reading will be sent out in the joining instructions.