If you’re already a product owner but you’re hungry to broaden your understanding and sharpen your skills, this is the course for you. The A-CSPO course is about growing yourself a product owner. It takes you deeper into the techniques of product ownership and successful product delivery, with a focus on how you can become more skilful and effective. It involves plenty of practical challenges, thinking for yourself and thought-provoking discussion.
27 September2 days, Tue, Wed & Thu 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
You’ll consider the more global aspects of product ownership – how to navigate a complex product development landscape, how to apply lean principles, and what aspects of your personal growth to focus on. This will involve learning a range of advanced tools in areas such as working with stakeholders, facilitation, collaboration techniques, scaling, advanced product validation, and advanced product backlog management.
You’ll experience a combination of workshop, applied learning on the job and reflective learning as part of online group coaching sessions.
The workshop includes interactive exercises, real-life examples, and lively discussion. It will push you, challenge you, and get you thinking. But the most effective learning, the kind that permanently changes you, happens when you apply techniques and knowledge and reflect on your results. So following the workshop you’ll have access to optional online coaching sessions in which you can reflect on how you are applying your knowledge and skills.
• Product definition and organisational impact
• In-depth exploration of the Product Owner role and implementation patterns
• Mapping and working with Stakeholders
• Neuroscience-based collaboration techniques
• Group facilitation techniques
• Scaling approaches and patterns(e.g. SAFe, LeSS)
• Managing dependencies or reducing/removing dependencies between teams
• Visualising dependencies between teams
• Large-scale participatory meeting formats
• Cogitative bias that influences individual and Product decision making
• Vision to value
• Identifying target markets, looking at problem / solution fit and product market fit
• Exploring user jobs to be done
• Where to start with a Product – push v’s pull
• Creating Product tests
• Getting early feedback using marketing and prototypes to drive Product research
• Quantifying value and return on investment
• Comparative cost of delay
This course is for Scrum Product Owner’s with at least a year’s experience in the role. You must have Agile experience as the course will build on your experiences in order to deepen your understanding of Agile and yourself.
• High quality instruction from our Certified Scrum Trainers and Certified Agile Coaches with many years’ experience of training Scrum and very importantly implementing Scrum in the real world.
• Course materials and, for virtual courses, access to the BeLiminal Learning Management System and online content created during the course
• Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® on successful completion
• 2 years’ membership of the Scrum Alliance.
• Membership of our BeLiminal alumni community where you can receive help and support from the BeLiminal coaches and fellow alumni
• Access to exclusive resources
• Loyalty discount for future courses
• Loyalty discount for personal/life coaching
• 14 Category B Professional Development Units (PDUs) can be claimed for this course
• 16 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and CPD certificate
• 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
• For in-person/classroom-based courses on our public schedule, refreshments before and during the course, including lunch
Following successful completion of this course, participants will be designated as Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owners.
You will also:
• Deepen your knowledge of the Product Owner role within Scrum - the most popular Agile framework and continue your agile training journey
• Gain the best Advanced Scrum Product Owner certification and the most recognised and in demand certification from employers and recruiters
• Take a significant step in your agile journey to Certified Scrum Professional and agile coaching certification of Certified Team or Enterprise Coach
Attendees should re-familiarise themselves with the Scrum Guide and conduct the pre-course reading.
• You will already be a Certified Scrum Product Owner ® (CSPO®)
• At least 1 years’ experience working as a Scrum Product Owner