The Agile Fluency Game Workshop
Book this workshop along with Applying the Agile Fluency Model and receive a £200 discount; combined 2 day workshop price £1200 + VAT.
In the game, you take on the role of a team that's adopting Agile for the first time. Your challenge is to decide how to spend your limited time. Do you develop features or learn new Agile practices? Which features? Which practices? Features are the only way to earn points, but Agile practices help you do more.
Your workshop hosts are none other than Diana Larsen, co-creator of the Agile Fluency Model. The workshop is packed full of useful exercises to improve your own coaching and training.
What you will learn:
- Playing the Agile Fluency Game (and its secrets!)
- How to facilitate the Agile Fluency Game
- Using the game to dive deep into Agile practices
- Understanding and teaching the Agile Fluency Model
- How to choose the right Agile Fluency Zone for your teams
- Perfecting your Agile adoption: making the right cost/benefit tradeoffs
- Progressions and Dependencies: Which Agile practices to adopt first
- Exercises to help your teams evolve their Agile practice
- Bonus activities that use the game materials to teach your teams
Every time we've run the Agile Fluency Game, players have asked to get their own copy. Now it's finally available. If you've been champing at the bit, this is your chance! Each attendee will take home a high-quality, professionally-produced copy of the game.
During the workshop you will learn how to play and facilitate the Agile Fluency Game by playing through a number of sessions.
The Agile Fluency Game supports one to seven players.
A typical session, including instructions and debrief, takes 1.5 to 2 hours.
One session is all you need for the core lessons, but the game is challenging enough that most players enjoy the opportunity to play again and try for a better score. Each session provides opportunities for further learning.
You can use the game as part of a larger training course or as a stand-alone exercise for your teams.
This course is aimed at coaches, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, trainers, consultants, and anyone else interested in fun, engaging ways to teach teams about Agile practices.
This course is not part of any certifications programme, however it would be very useful for any Agile professionals who want to become Certified Scrum Professionals (CSP), Certified Team Coaches (CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coaches (CEC)
Learning Connexions will award 3 category C SEUs for this course.